Sunday, March 16, 2008

Prawnin Night

It was my very 1st experience to go for prawning not to mention about fishing too.....

Met up w Rz and her bro and bro's friend to go for prawning at bishan area on 1st Mar.... I'm so excited about it cos all the long i always wanted to do such thing, just that no one interested in it...

As Rz and I are newbie to this, her bro say both of us combined wont catch more than 10 prawns.... Then I confidently told him we will get 11 prawns or more for u to see....

So we settled ourselves at different pond and i'm the 1st who caught the 1st prawn... So happy....

After the 3hr session, Rz and I caught 15 prawns together and not to mention those xxx number of prawns that escaped from our hook....


After prawning session is bbq time.... See the no of prawns we caught all together... hee...





2nd step - wash them and rub with salt

Final step - Put on the fire for BBQ!!!!



There's too many of it that we cant finish them on the spot, so I brought home the rest of it for Baby's mum to cook.... =)

No comments: